Sad.

2»

Replies

• MobiusMan
    MobiusMan Posts: 385 Member
    Perhaps she's a great reader of people and sees something in you that she realizes is better reached from within vice having her push. Perhaps her lack of acknowledgment is her way to motivate you as an individual. Seems to be working.
  • ZumbaTriad
    ZumbaTriad Posts: 61 Member
    This reminds me of something that happened to me in the past ... and I walked away determined to help others to NEVER feel the same way.

I eventually became certified to teach fitness classes myself and I now teach 5 very successful classes a week ... full of people that felt uncomfortable in other classes.

What I'm getting at is hang in there until you get what you want out of it ... then consider finding a way to use your experience to help others that may be struggling.

And CONGRATULATIONS on your progress! YOU ROCK!
  • nsueflorence
    nsueflorence Posts: 295 Member
    I am living with a similar situation in my life just under different conditions.

And what I am going to say is maybe she is just a B****.

Well or what everyone else said.
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,809 Member
    Talk to her and if things do not improve then take your money elsewhere. There are probably more than one of those types of things in your town. I live in Livermore,CA and we have dozens of them. I understand breaking people down by running times, that is very common, but the breaking down the rest of group for other stuff seems odd.
  • You're not in the class for her. She can't hold you back. I would continue to push yourself as far as you can go, even if it's not where she puts you. And if she confronts you about it, tell her how you feel. You're there to get a good workout, and if you don't feel like you're being pushed enough in the lower group, do what's best for you!

& AWESOME job! You've had amazing success! Keep it up :smile:
  • simplexserenity
    simplexserenity Posts: 116 Member
    I am living with a similar situation in my life just under different conditions.

And what I am going to say is maybe she is just a B****.

Well or what everyone else said.

Haha this made me laugh!

Thank you again everyone for all the support and amazing advice..we're all lucky to have each other!

@ZumbaTriad: That's so awesome that you turned something negative into something so positive..I hope your class appreciates you!
    @MoblusMan: You just might be right.
  • Teebowen
    Teebowen Posts: 78 Member
    the sweetest revenge if you want to call it that is your ultimate success and you are well on your way! I hope all the encouragement helps... you are doing an awesome job... and who knows who you may insire in all of this... Keep up the excellent work!
This discussion has been closed.