Exercise Tv

kimmiebear70
kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
Has anyone tried Exercise TV? Any decent workouts?

Replies

• Yes!! Great for cold weather days, I just walked 2 miles in my living room and feel great.
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,809 Member
    I love Exercise TV. It helps me get in a workout during bad weather and when the kids or I am sick. I have comcast and I am able to do that onDemand for free. That is really the best part~ free!
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    i just tried today. they have great free videos and you can pick anything. i tried cardio and yoga today. i liked them a lot. i suggest trying it.
  • RHOyalT
    RHOyalT Posts: 204 Member
    I absolutely LOVE Exercise TV! I just burned over 1400 calories using workouts on Exercise TV. I did 3 different 15-25 minute workouts for variety and a higher calorie burn. With the cold weather, this is how I get a majority of my exercise done! I'm like a walking commercial for Exercise TV! LOL!
  • ashleyinthestars
    ashleyinthestars Posts: 107 Member
    I give Exercise TV credit for 60-70 lbs of my weight loss (and counting!). I don't have a gym membership and I do most of my exercising in my living room with Leslie Sansone, or random dose of Jillian Micheals. I've also done some of the Dancing with the Stars routines. Next, I plan to start integrating yoga. :smile:
  • What is Exercise TV? Is it a channel? I would love to get in on this lol

Edit: Nevermind lol!
  • kimmiebear70
    kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
    Great to hear all the positive feedback about it. I'll give it a try.
  • It is the Free Zone on Cox cable where I live. Just go to channel 1, pick free zone then health and fitness then Exercise TV. And look at all the free videos.
This discussion has been closed.