Watching biggest loser & eatting cookies

Options
Have you ever done it, I have, ice cream, hamburgers whatever feel good food of the moment was for me at the time.
Today it's cookies......

Today it's cookies not minutes after I read a hundred inspirational posts from this site, I log off, get up and ohhhhhhhhh cookies it's not until i'm full and sick to my stomache that I remember oh yeah I don't want to eat this way anymore.

What is going on? why can't I seem to remember that i'm gaining my wieght back, why can't I remember how great I felt when I was eatting healthier?

I have no excuses I know how to do it why am I not?

Replies

• CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I do the same thing. I eat .. just to eat. Not because I'm hungry. And when I'm going to get something to eat, I will be telling myself.. You don't need this.. But yet, I shovel it in my mouth. I don't understand WHY.
  • marix27
    marix27 Posts: 28
    Options
    I wish i knew the answer because i'm the exact same way
  • SamWTFx3
    Options
    If I knew the answer, I'd make sure everyone knew the answer.
    But, if I'm hungry at night, or I "think" I'm hungry, I usually get on my laptop and go and try to do a bunch of stuff on it to occupy myself. Then I wait a while and if my stomach growls, then I eat. I only do this in the evening though, after dinner.
  • CoffeeAndScrubs82
    Options
    I imagine that's why all of us are on here...hang in there and just keep trying. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • garedds
    garedds Posts: 251
    Options
    I do the same thing. I eat .. just to eat. Not because I'm hungry. And when I'm going to get something to eat, I will be telling myself.. You don't need this.. But yet, I shovel it in my mouth. I don't understand WHY.

I wish I could "quote" your profile pic because IT ROCKS!!!! Go Canucks!!!!

And I have to agree, I do the same thing. Sometimes my very loving hubby says ummm...and then I think about it and sometimes I still eat and sometimes I don't. I wish there was a magic cure.
    :happy: