Hello out there in fitness land!

cecreech
cecreech Posts: 119 Member
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
I am glad to find this site and I hope to find some friendship here as I lose my old friend "belly fat" and gluttony. If you like to ride a bicycle give me a shout!

Chuck

Replies

• cecreech
    I am glad to find this site and I hope to find some friendship here as I lose my old friend "belly fat" and gluttony. If you like to ride a bicycle give me a shout!

Chuck
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Greetings! I think you'll find this site most helpful!
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Greetings Chuck, this is an awesome site, and you will make some really great friends.:smile:
  • blondeheat
    blondeheat Posts: 254 Member
    I love to bicycle. I am doing RAGBRAI!
  • cecreech
    Wow, another cyclist. I have been cycling in the USA for about a year on a road bike. I really have found a home on my bike. Thanks for saying "hi." What is RAGBRA?
  • cecreech
    Thanks so much for writing, its nice to meet you. I had no idea that people actually might read what I write and care enough to post. That is so very nice! I see you have lost a good bit, that is so fantastic! You go!
  • cecreech
    Wow, thank you so very much for writing! Its nice to know that there are people like you out there who get it. It feels great to have some encouragement. When I opened this page tonight and saw the posts I was moved. This is great, thanks again! You are awesome!
This discussion has been closed.