EA Sports Active 2?

Options
Any opinions? From the looks of it it looks like a lot of fun and a great way to motivate myself to exercise more. Does anyone out there own this game?

Amanda

Replies

• Phoenyxtears
    Options
    I"m buying it tomorrow, but I have the first one and the "additional exercises" game and they are kicking my butt. I finished day 3 of the 30 day challenge today. It's a lot of fun and mixes up exercises nicely.

If you have the first one, then disregard this comment lol
  • marisol7649
    marisol7649 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    my sister bought it for kinect she loves it
  • michelle_mareshfuehrer
    Options
    I bought it for the Kinect today and used it---it kicked my butt!! I registered for the 9 week challenge and Day 1 was 20 minutes worth of resistance band exercises (such as bicept curls and squats), mountain biking, jogging/sprinting, and dodgeball. It was definitely a challenge and I have a long way to go, but I can definitely see how this game would help in the journey to weight loss!

As a sidenote, I also LOVE Dance Central and Zumba for the Kinect!
  • amandacheryl
    amandacheryl Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have the PS3 and just bought the game yesterday. I hope it's worth it!
  • amandacheryl
    amandacheryl Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    wow! It's intense!
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I have it for ps3 and I love it! I am doing the 9week fitness program on the game where u work out with a virtual trainer 4 days a week for 9 weeks. It comes with a heart rate monitor which is accurate because I compared it to the heart rate monitor I have. However the calories burned is incorrect for me because I compared it yesterday and it said I only burned 149 calories when my trusty real heart rate monitor said I burned 458 calories so definitely use your own! I am on day 8.
  • emma3582
    Options
    I would recommend this to everyone! I got it for a xmas present for the playstation and i love it! I have just completed my 2nd week and have 7 weeks left and not missed an exercise once! You do 30 mins for 4 days or more if you want to.

BUY, BUY, BUY!
  • emma3582
    Options
    Evanescence, have you joined any groups yet? Maybe we can set one up for myfitnesspal users as would be great motivation for us all!
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I am in a group. It's another myfitnesspal user who I kno. U can join if you want. The group name is crash and the password is crash (the name of our dog). You have to have playstation 3 to join our group though since the groups r done through whatever system u have.
  • emma3582
    Options
    Just joined you, hope you dont mind!

I cant keep off the thing, i have rest days but i feel fat if i dont do some kind of workout! Think i am going to have a aerobic session later as that is so much fun (not for my neighbours downstairs!).

Look forward to the competition!

Emma
  • emma3582
    Options
    Just joined you, hope you dont mind!

I cant keep off the thing, i have rest days but i feel fat if i dont do some kind of workout! Think i am going to have a aerobic session later as that is so much fun (not for my neighbours downstairs!).

Look forward to the competition!

Emma