Anyone Else Have Trouble?

Options
I get so inspired by seeing pictures of people who have gone on the same weight loss journey as me. I am 5'7 and 271lbs (Down from 286 2 weeks ago) And my goal is to get down to a 16/18 and under 200lbs (even if its 199) I see all these pix and I can't even wrap my head around ever being that thin,I've never been thin (or how i perceive thin) am I the only one that just can't seem to get a mental picture of what I'm going to look like at my goal?? I wish I knew photoshop well enough to make a future pic of myself.

Replies

• jessimacar
    Options
    I was thin as a child, but I didn't have curves then.. I have no idea what I would look like if I lost the weight I want to lose. I can't wait to find out though! :)

Congrats on your weight loss so far!! You're doing great!
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    there is a site that will take you down 50 pounds. I am not sure what the site is, but someone on here may know it. you send a pic and in a day or two they send u a skinnier you!
  • cflexen
    cflexen Posts: 20
    Options
    I feel the same way! I am 5'7 and weigh 233 lbs and just had a baby 7 mos ago...but i have always been a lil thick..the last time i was under 200 lbs was in 2008 when i got married. I lost 30 lbs before my wedding and then after that i stopped watching what i ate cuz the dedication and focus was gone..then in 2009 i got pregnant & only gained 15 or so lbs. but it was being at home after the pregnancy that added additional weight and now its time to make a change before my daughters 1st b-day ciz i dont wanna be unhealty. tied, and unhappy for the rest of my life or my familes lives.. plus people asking me if i am preggo again @ her 1st b-day would not be cute so i'm using that as motivation too!! i was like 180-190 lbs when i was ih high school and that is what i use as my mental picture of a skinnier me..(i cant believe thinking back on it i used to see myself @ that time as obese!!) i guess it was all the pressure of seeing super skinny 110-120 lbs girls around me at that time..lol..now i am dreaming of the days of being at 180-190 but i wanna go down to 160 lbs..to be healthy.Maybe u might wanna try something like that if u were thinner in high school or in ur early 20's just so u know its really possible and you once did weigh that weight...just a thought Congrats to you on ur success thus far!! I just started on weds. but I hope I can have results like that in 2 weeks!!!!! :smile: