I am beginning to impress myself.

Options
Well thats me off to the gym for the fourth time this week. A quick driving lesson then another dose of cardio. Bring it on! Anyone else training today?

Replies

• sabrads
    sabrads Posts: 152
    Options
    I will be doing the 3rd session of C25K programme today and some other exercise - I am starting to get hooked on working out !
  • Pedro_Infante
    Pedro_Infante Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    You guys are animals! Keep up the great work! *howling*
  • lushy20
    lushy20 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    my exercise of today will consist of running around after my kids, doing alot of housework lol

and my zumba dvd later on when kids aint so loud.

i also do sit ups and leg exercises everyday too. its where i need to tone up most lol
  • runningneo122
    runningneo122 Posts: 6,962 Member
    Options
    I will be doing the 3rd session of C25K programme today and some other exercise - I am starting to get hooked on working out !

Hooked as well. 11 months ago I saw running as a necessary evil to burn off this fat. My first attempt was 1/2 mile. Two days later: 3/4. Eventually I got up to running every day. Now I look forward to it. I run every morning(currently 5 miles) and later in the day I'll walk past the T/M and think, " I could run some more."
  • pilling79
    Options
    my exercise of today will consist of running around after my kids, doing alot of housework lol

and my zumba dvd later on when kids aint so loud.

i also do sit ups and leg exercises everyday too. its where i need to tone up most lol

Wow thats impressive. I am exhausted just thinking about all the exercise you are doing. Good luck with the kids.
  • pilling79
    Options
    You guys are animals! Keep up the great work! *howling*

Hooooooowl!
  • pilling79
    Options

Keep up the good work!