Best Fitness dvd to do when your on the very large side?

muffintop83
muffintop83 Posts: 5
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
Hello all...Ive been doing the 30 day Shred im 4 days in but im not sure its the workout for me...I was wondering if anybody has any other good DVDS to recommend that are suitable to someone who is A lot bigger than the women they usually feature grinning and barley breaking out in a sweat!

Im sticking with the shred till i find something better but id like something that was almost as if it was tailored for a bigger person to do...Not all of us can do some of the Things in the shred and im finding myself losing interest in it...Any help?

Replies

• MadeToCraveHIM
    MadeToCraveHIM Posts: 213 Member
    Yes! Try the Biggest Loser Cardio Max DVD and I've also heard the Last Chance Workout video is great too. Any of the Billy Blanks Tae Bo videos are great too! I definitely have a long way to go to get to my goal weight and I'm using the Cardio Max workout now. It makes a huge difference and I can actually do it! I hope this helps!
  • I live leslie sansone walk away the pounds....cardio without a lot of jumping etc. You can start off with 1 mile then increase to the 4 mile when you are ready!
  • staceyb_2003
    staceyb_2003 Posts: 396 Member
    leslie sansone :-) you get a good workout for half an hour in teh 2 mile one really good for heavier people as there isn't to much pressure put on joints etc
This discussion has been closed.