Small success! :D

Options
So I've lost 9lbs since I started trying to lose weight, but I don't feel like I look any thinner. However I've had 2 small victories now!
The 1st is that I can now zip up a size 12 dress that hasn't fit me for a year now! :D
And the second is that I've lost 3 inches from my waist (start: 34in, now: 31in) and 2 inches off my hips (start: 42, now: 40)!!
Just had to let someone know because I'm so proud of myself :D

Replies

• jojoof4
    jojoof4 Posts: 120
    Options
    That's awesome! Keep up the great work!
  • royam01
    royam01 Posts: 123
    Options
    Thats great! I have only lost 3 pounds so far, and of course I dont notice a difference until I measure myself... I have lost 1 inch off my waist, which is kinda my target area anyways. So any loss is a good loss :)
  • skynyrdchick
    Options
    Awesomeness! Keep it up :o)
  • SmashleeWpg
    SmashleeWpg Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, that's fantastic! You're almost in the double digits! :)
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Keep up the good work. I'm sure that was some good motivation for you.

:flowerforyou:
  • keepitoff99
    Options
    So I've lost 9lbs since I started trying to lose weight, but I don't feel like I look any thinner. However I've had 2 small victories now!
    The 1st is that I can now zip up a size 12 dress that hasn't fit me for a year now! :D
    And the second is that I've lost 3 inches from my waist (start: 34in, now: 31in) and 2 inches off my hips (start: 42, now: 40)!!
    Just had to let someone know because I'm so proud of myself :D

Great job. You should be proud. I have found that weight loss happens in stages. I feel at times like I look the same but like you said, when you measure or put on clothes, they feel better!! Good job!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!