anyone do zumba in...

Options
Reebok runtones? I was just wondering if they were okay or if you kept sticking to the ground or not? I trying to figure out if I should whip out my old jazz shoes and brig them just incase....I start class tuesday is why i was wondering. Please let me know wha tyou think

Replies

• JennyJH
    JennyJH Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    The Zumba trainer I spoke to said to wear trainers - I start on Monday! I wore Trainers to my Salsa class and was fine - no sticking!

Are Runtones special/different to normal trainers? Not sure what my trainers are - my last ones were Nike but apparently seawater and leather isn't a great combination:laugh:
  • aimibean
    aimibean Posts: 243
    Options
    i always wear running shoes to zumba & have no problems. :)
  • txmomma0889
    txmomma0889 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    The Zumba trainer I spoke to said to wear trainers - I start on Monday! I wore Trainers to my Salsa class and was fine - no sticking!

Are Runtones special/different to normal trainers? Not sure what my trainers are - my last ones were Nike but apparently seawater and leather isn't a great combination:laugh:
    not sure lol but these are the exact ones i have: http://www.reebok.com/US/product?modelId=30039358&articleId=J19623
  • Suedre
    Suedre Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    One of our instructors is a tester for Reebok and she wears the runtones to everything she teaches. Step, zumba, body sculpt, etc. She swears by them. I've never tried them, but have considered putting a pair on. :)
  • vkpmusic
    vkpmusic Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I wear my NB runners. I've only "stuck" once and I think it was because I was trying to slide my foot instead of do the step. Our instructor wears runners as well.