Replies

• pamp1emousse
    pamp1emousse Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Bump bump. And signature done :)
  • idharris
    idharris Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Bump. Sending through this week's updated weight Ros :)
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Ros sent you a message with my 'loss' for this week!! I think the Softies are going to be the biggest loser this week!!!
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    buuump :)
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Oooh, can I join please? I'm a Southern Softie...

Only if you stop eating KFC haha

just kidding.

hehehe:laugh:
  • Oddelly
    Oddelly Posts: 29
    Options
    And the result is in *dramatic drum roll* - 1lb lost this week for me (don't worry Rosy I'm messaging you!)

Sorry southies it couldn't be more, I had an epic deadline to get done and a friend's birthday to celebrate. Let's see if I can manage 2 for next week!

re team signitures, it would be awesome if we had team logos. Anyone here good at graphic stuff, or failing that, MS paint?
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    i origanaly wanted to join but forgot to post my weight am i to late?

SW 160lbs Derby

Oh same as moompigmum!
  • lorijupiter3
    lorijupiter3 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Can I join the Northerners? Mine is currently 184lbs :)
  • Annerea
    Annerea Posts: 104
    Options
    Hi can I join you as a Northerner? And another Gael (NI) :wink:

I'll msg you Rosy if that's ok
  • sdscouser
    sdscouser Posts: 320
    Options
    bumping for later..

Also just want to thank Rosy for taking this on.
  • willowglimmer
    Options
    Bumping :-)
  • kettlewitch
    kettlewitch Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    After a good start to the week, my gall bladder flared up and I think I have retained every last bit of water that has passed my lips - I actually gained 3 lb's overnight on Saturday. I have fought the "sod it" urge and stuck to my calories and it feels like it's settling down now so hopefully I will lose something by Friday. Tough week
  • happynewme
    Options
    Is it too late to join in? I'm a northern numptie from liverpool. My starting weight was 171 lbs and my weigh day is on a Tuesday? If it's too late no worries! Just thought I'd ask! x
  • happynewme
    Options
    oops sorry my starting weight for the week ending 15th Jan would be 165.1 lbs! The other weight was my starting weight when I join MFP on 4th Jan. Doh!
  • pamp1emousse
    pamp1emousse Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I had my 22nd over the weekend which lead to 2 days of celebrating and one day of hangover! So that was 3 days of eating at maintenance. Oof sorry to all my southerners :embarassed: ! I'm not eating my exercise calories just until friday to try and make up for it but I've got a feeling my first weigh-in will not be much of a success...

@kettlewitch - O dear, poor you! I hope you feel better soon, and when you do that bloating will just go way down. Well done for still sticking within your calories!
  • lrns88
    lrns88 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Also just want to thank Rosy for taking this on.

Rosy you are a star!!!
  • James_H
    James_H Posts: 48
    Options
    Well, I've added half a pound to the Southern Softies results... every little helps, right!?
  • Sepa
    Sepa Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh, this looks like fun. How do I join in?? :happy:
  • Matt_S_1978
    Matt_S_1978 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Official weigh in tonight but for the competition it is Friday.

I'm dj'ing in London on Friday and expect to have a full on boogie fest so should burn off a few hundred cals then. Just better lay off the beers !!
  • loushep
    loushep Posts: 191
    Options
    BTW everyone, if you fancy putting your team affiliation on your signature, we will all get to know our team mates and the opposition quicker ;)

How do i add a signature?