I won't give up...

So, after 5 weeks of consistently loosing, I gained this week. I know it's because I went over my calories a couple of days and I wasn't exercising as much as I have been, on top of that I've been under a bit of stress the last couple of weeks. BUT, regardless of all of this, I refuse to give up!! I'm getting close to my goal and I still weigh less than I have in 4 years! So, here's to getting back on track! Thanks for all of the support from this site!

Replies

• So, after 5 weeks of consistently loosing, I gained this week. I know it's because I went over my calories a couple of days and I wasn't exercising as much as I have been, on top of that I've been under a bit of stress the last couple of weeks. BUT, regardless of all of this, I refuse to give up!! I'm getting close to my goal and I still weigh less than I have in 4 years! So, here's to getting back on track! Thanks for all of the support from this site!
  • debuckl
    debuckl Posts: 360 Member
    You can do it! Everyone deserves a break sometimes!
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    You can handle this. You've done awesome.
  • teetsel4
    teetsel4 Posts: 288 Member
    So, after 5 weeks of consistently loosing, I gained this week. I know it's because I went over my calories a couple of days and I wasn't exercising as much as I have been, on top of that I've been under a bit of stress the last couple of weeks. BUT, regardless of all of this, I refuse to give up!! I'm getting close to my goal and I still weigh less than I have in 4 years! So, here's to getting back on track! Thanks for all of the support from this site!

One of my favorite quotes: The Journey IS the destnation

You are on a journey, and just because you gained weight doesn't mean you lost. You are armed with more information, support, and sucess now then four years ago. AND that's why you weigh less today than back then. To me that's a gain. Which means you loose! LOL!!!!! Crap, I was trying to be all deep, but I just messed it up! Hahaha! Anyhow, I hope you get what I am trying to say.

:drinker: