Friday Night and we are all here?!

Options
As I am sitting here, listening to some great tunes, drinking a LIGHT beer (hey, I earn over 800 extra calories today!), talking to all MFP's I suddenly realized that I have turned into one of those people who party with their online friends instead of go out. Hahaha!

OMG! I am now a total dork! But who cares! I love it!

Cheers MFP! Party on!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Replies

• teetsel4
    teetsel4 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    As I am sitting here, listening to some great tunes, drinking a LIGHT beer (hey, I earn over 800 extra calories today!), talking to all MFP's I suddenly realized that I have turned into one of those people who party with their online friends instead of go out. Hahaha!

OMG! I am now a total dork! But who cares! I love it!

Cheers MFP! Party on!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • spaul82478
    spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    SAME HERE..lol.... I feel more safe staying in then going out.. I hate going out and not being able to eat or drink..lol....:bigsmile:
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: me too:laugh: :laugh: Just went for a walk, and had to check in here before hitting the rack!

How's California today? And Michigan?
  • teetsel4
    teetsel4 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: me too:laugh: :laugh: Just went for a walk, and had to check in here before hitting the rack!

How's California today? And Michigan?

a bit breezy tonight, however the boys are out playing in T-shirts and pants. Why is it that kids don't feel the cold? Almost time to call them in for the night. But just a few more minutes of peace!
  • spaul82478
    Options
    Hot and Muggy here in MI....its the MI weather.. Monday was 85 and tuesday was 50 go figure.. It storming here now.. I HATE thunder storms.... AND my man fell asleep...:frown: SO im just sittin on here watchin the lighting and listening to HOLMES on HOMES...lol Its after 11 here lol
  • beep
    Options
    Ooooh, i love thunderstorms. I think it was from moving from Missouri to California where we had none. Though the weather was wonderful (Ventura) when it rains it's just grey grey grey.

So, now in Houston, I love the dark clouds billowing up and the streaks of lightening!!! Of course, we only have little bitty tornadoes, so it's not that bad.

You guys had some tornadoes in California last week! Did you see that???
  • erin0412
    erin0412 Posts: 21
    Options
    I've locked myself in the bedroom so I don't go into the kitchen! LOL!
  • beep
    Options
    :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • spaul82478
    Options
    Thats awsome.... I sill have 452 cal left...and its 1138 SO im eating fruit.. i had more so i ate pb and j on whole wheat and sugar free jelly but i still ahve lots of cals...ugh... yesterday i did bad cuz i went to rain forest and had fajitas but im not sure what the cals were .... so oh welll... :bigsmile: