Compliments :)

Options
I've only lost like 4lb so far and already my friends are noticing!
Three friends commented last night that I looked good :)
Plus my boyfriend said I should be really proud of myself :)
xxx

Replies

• Bigpelly8
    Bigpelly8 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    they are extremely motivating!!! Nice work!!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • DoralisM
    Options
    Well of course every little bit counts! Plus im sure you are more energetic and confident knowing that u are making progress. Congrats!!! :bigsmile:
  • DoralisM
    Options
    sorry posted twice!
  • Silky815
    Silky815 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    It is very motivating, when your friends start noticing when you are losing. Keep up the good work. YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!!
  • laurenward1990
    laurenward1990 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Wow! I've lost about 6lbs (i think) But i'm not sure if I can see aq difference or if it's in my head. (i'm pretty big around the hips and thighs) x
  • dwarfer22
    dwarfer22 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Not to diminish the four lbs but I think it's all about attitude. When you start a new program and have success you beam. You get all happy and confident and I think that is what really makes all the difference in the world. Grats to you on your success! Keep it up!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Attitude (the right kind) is sexay! Congrats on your accomplishment.
  • sarahlasvegas
    sarahlasvegas Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Thats great - support can really spur you on
  • Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Especially if you're noticing it as well! I've lost a nice bit and people tell me they can see it in my face. I don't quite see it yet. But it's still nice to get compliments. :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!