Hello - new to fitness pal

Options
Hi, My name is Susan. I'm not only new to this site but new to blogging. I lost about 20 lbs. 2 years ago on Weight Watchers, but have gained back 15 lbs. I would like to lose about 21 lbs. and keep it off. I start off every morning gung ho and by the afternoon or early evening I have fallen off the (snack) wagon. Portion control and stress eating seem to be my downfalls.

I love this site. I got a smartphone for Christmas and love that I can track my food anywhere.

Replies

• pkd1
    pkd1 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    welcome to the mfp family :smile:
  • GabrielMaestas
    GabrielMaestas Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi Susan,

My name is Gabriel and I am a personal trainer in New Mexico. If you feel you're gonna fall of the snack wagon, send me a message and I'll say 'Hang in there! Stay strong!' :o) if you'd like feel free to friend request me or ask for advice

Gabriel
  • Reptileszz
    Reptileszz Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I think you will find that when you have to put the foods you eat into the phone it makes it easier to say no. That's what I have found. Good luck!

Carole
  • rockgodsgirl
    rockgodsgirl Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey Susan I am too new approx 14 days and this is the best ever! I am at 200 currently and my goal is to get to 150. The guys i have met on here are great and somehow by being able to log in keeps me mindful of my calorie intake and my exercise also its great to compare yourself with others and how they are doing not to mention the motivation from your friends good luck! This tool really keeps me on target! Welcome and good luck!!:drinker: :drinker: cheers
  • stephaniekendrick
    stephaniekendrick Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hi Susan! I am new as of Wednesday! I am also a big snacker, emotional eater and come evening time (especially late at night) I just want to feed my face! It's going to be a long, hard journey, but I will get there! The support on here has been great so far. Feel free to add me as a friend and we'll try to talk each other out of those snacks late in the day! ;)

Good luck!
    Stephanie