Grr

staceyb_2003
staceyb_2003 Posts: 396 Member
edited September 23 in Health and Weight Loss
well just got a new battery for my bathroom scales instead of using the wii because it gives a more precise weight to a point so i have had to put the bathroom scales weight on here which shows 3lb heavier so i guess i am starting from scratch with new weight seeing as i will be using the bathroom scales from now on :-s so todays been the first weigh in again for me lol

Replies

• Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
    At least you will the right figures from now on, and not the Wii guessing or leading you on.

You will shed that 3lbs in no time :wink:

Ben.
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    I know when I got my new scale I also became the proud owner of 4 extra pounds
  • Oh don't you just hate that...sorry but at least you know the thurth and when you met your goals, which you will...all the more happy a day.!
  • staceyb_2003
    staceyb_2003 Posts: 396 Member
    I know i'm just gonna put it aside as a temporary setback and start from scratch like you say i want it to be precise down to the exact halfs etc so now i can keep better track
  • stephaniekendrick
    stephaniekendrick Posts: 87 Member
    I feel for you girl! I signed up on Wednesday when my friend sent me the site. I was out running my son to preschool, waiting to pick him up so I signed up on my phone and entered my weight (or what I last THOUGHT my weight was). Well, I came home and weighed myself....just about fell over because I was eight pounds heavier than what I originally put in! I changed it in my profile then. It was not fun to find that out, but at least I now have the right starting weight!

Stephanie
  • chrisc31
    chrisc31 Posts: 137 Member
    I'm awaiting the arrival of my new scale on Monday because once I changed the batteries in my current one it will cycle through weights in swings of 3 lbs higher and 3 lbs lower WHILE I'M STANDING ON IT! Then when I step off and step back on it will come up with a total different weight. So I know I've lost weight, but I'm afraid I might have to be updating my ticker too once I get the new one with correct readings!
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Our scale is acting up lately so we were probably going to get a new one today. I am so nervous that this will happen to me and I will "gain" weight. But, I would rather know the truth... right? :) Its ok. You will get there!
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Go with the scale hun! My Wii has never weighed me the same twice! Ever since I got it, it has been off by anywhere between 20 and 60 pounds! It has never registered my true weight, not even within 10 pounds of it! lol
This discussion has been closed.