new to myfitnesspal

Options
Hi my name is jennifer and im new to this and dieting im looking for help as far as foods im completely lost and what is actuall good for you and what is not so any help would be much appreciated i work 40hrs a week i have 3 kids so im always on the go thanks

Replies

• pinkprincessness
    pinkprincessness Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi Jennifer. I am also a working mom. It can be hard at times. What I do, is plan out all of my food on here the night before so that is what I pack for work. Are there any foods that you just wont eat or are allergic to? You can view my food diary for ideas also.
  • stephaniekendrick
    stephaniekendrick Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Welcome Jennifer!

I'm new here as of Wednesday. The support so far has been great! Feel free to add me as a friend.

I have SO much to learn as well and need to understand making better food choices and what I need to put in my body when exercising to replenish, etc. There is so much to learn and without the support of others, I would just give up. I've done that far too many times! I don't want to quit anymore...ideas from others on here is something I'm REALLY looking forward to!

Good luck!
    Stephanie
  • SunshineRowe
    Options
    Well hello newest friend... I keep my meals real easy cause if it's too much work I won't have the time to prep it and eat it... for breakfast I always eat some fruit...usually a fruit cup
    and for lunch I eat 2 or 3 times... I always eat oatmeal (great complex carb) and then I also eat eggs (usually 3 and I cook them all different ways ) and or I will eat tuna with some crackers
    -all those have very little prep time
    For supper I keep it simple with one meat and one veggie, no seconds
    This is what works best for me but everyone is different,, I have lost 20 pounds over the last 6 months
    and really didn't know I had that much to lose, but I'm excited and love my new body
  • TrinityPixie4
    Options
    HI Jennifer
    I'm also new here. Welcome, from what I have seen and heard the support here is wonderful.