Pleased to meet everyone

Options
Hello everyone. I've been reading the posts her and you are all a big inspiration to me. First day to the gym today and had a great workout. Looking to get to 190 lbs from 280 lbs.
I've dramatically changed my diet and life syle around and I feel better already. Looking to get off high blood pressure medication and lead a long happy healthy life.

I log on everyday and read everything you all have to say. I look forward to making this trip with you.

Thanks for all your efforts and keep losing.

Warmest regards, Tim

Replies

• Buttsmom
    Buttsmom Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Welcome Tim, I wish you all the luck on your journey!!!
  • melissa1977
    melissa1977 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This place is great, and the people are so supportive and encouraging! I don't think I'd be doing half as well without my buddies here! Feel free to send me a friends request if you'd like. Good luck!
  • LorrieM40
    Options
    Hi Tim. Welcome and good luck! Feel free to add me if you'd like. I really love having the extra support here on MFP.
  • pinkprincessness
    pinkprincessness Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Welcome Tim!! Feel free to add me. The more support the better! Can't wait to see your transformation.
  • steve1126
    Options
    Hi Tim,
    I haven't been here all that long, but it is a great site. Tons of really supportive people. Feel free to add me, and all of you who have posted, please add me as well :smile: