2 NSV in one day!!

katrina1025
katrina1025 Posts: 74 Member
edited September 23 in Success Stories
I'm finally able to "wear" my pre-baby jeans!! Without a "button-extender"! AND without a muffin top!! I have been able to squeeze into them for quite some time but I didn't quite think they were ready for public! But they're good to go now!

And a few friends stopped by around lunch and offered to bring McDonalds. I said no to the offer. They came ate their McDonalds while I had a Lean Cuisine. And I wasn't even bitter. Which is huge for me!!

Things are looking up :)

Replies

• asj0901
    asj0901 Posts: 141
    Way to go! It is so hard to say NO but when you do it always feels like an EPIC VICTORY! Great job..... Take that over salted fries.
  • "But didn't quite think they were ready for public! " That's what I thought when I took my shorts out of winter storage. :)
  • That's fantastic! Keep doing an awesome job.
  • ObviousIndigo
    ObviousIndigo Posts: 382 Member
    I am learning that NSV are the best kind of victory! It really shows that you have made the commitment to a LIFESTYLE change not just a diet! Good for you:)
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    WTG!!!!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Awe-some!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!