Looking for friends to share the weight loss journey with...

Options
Hi everybody !!! I'm a mother of a beautiful 7 year old, I've finally decided that it's time to lose the weight and try to get my pre baby body back (or as close to it as possible) I'm looking to loose about 40 lbs. Who wants to join me and support each other?

Replies

• TealStar13
    Options
    I'm down. :) The more friends you have for support the better. I'm trying to lose around the same. I know we can do it!
  • Lacole216
    Options
    Sending a friend request :)
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I sent a friend request too! :)
  • RiaO3
    RiaO3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm aiming for about 40 lbs as well!
  • DoralisM
    Options
    I sent a friend request too! :) WE CAN DO IT!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody !!! I'm a mother of a beautiful 7 year old, I've finally decided that it's time to lose the weight and try to get my pre baby body back (or as close to it as possible) I'm looking to loose about 40 lbs. Who wants to join me and support each other?

You can add me if you like. My goal is to lose 40 lbs also and have lost 11 so far. You can do it! Welcome to MFP :)
  • lwilliams83
    lwilliams83 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Definitely!!! I'm working on losing that stubborn baby weight (after 2 back-to-back pregnancies) too! Friend request sent!
  • chelsey86
    Options
    Sending a request :)
  • borys12
    borys12 Posts: 98
    Options
    Hi,

I don't have so much to lose, but lost enough to help & support :)

I never thought it can be done and .... I did it !
  • Mustangmandy1982
    Options
    I do!!! I am totally ready to shape up my body! Good luck!
  • melzteach
    melzteach Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! Sending a friend request for you and some of the other who replied!
  • ashleylockerman
    ashleylockerman Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I love MFP. I am new to this site also. Sending you and add :) Good Luck. Together we can do it!!
  • lisamfick
    lisamfick Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Sending you a request!
  • fludder99
    Options
    You can all add me too if you want :flowerforyou:
  • darla48
    darla48 Posts: 25
    Options
    sending a friend request. My goal is to lose around 50 pounds and I am hoping to have most of it gone by July when we go on a family vacation!

Good Luck to you!
  • tgburkert
    Options
    I am new here also and would love to both give and receive support, as I find both the weight loss and the maintaining difficult. You can friend me if you'd like.

Trish