I am loving this website!

Options
I am new here and I started dieting at the end of November after having a complete hysterectomy. I have never been overweight in my life until 2 years ago when I quit smoking and was going through menopause. In that 2 years I gained 50 lbs. It has been very hard for me as I am a small framed woman. I started having health issues that I never had before. Aches and pains that were constant. Then while I was waiting for the doctor to come in do get started on my surgery, I decided at that point I was not going to be overweight anymore. So I started a diet combining carbs, fat and protein and as of right now, I have lost 18 lbs. I still have about 22 more to go but I am so excited now! I have already dropped one pant size and it feels great! I get so much encouragement from this site and the people on it! Thank you for your awesome site!

Replies

• PearlMarie_3gen_11484
    Options
    That is fantastic! I'm so happy for you on your weight loss.:happy: Keep up the excellent work. I love this site too, the support is amazing! :heart:
  • knittygirl52
    knittygirl52 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Good for you! This IS a wonderful website. All the tools we could possibly need, friends, and its FREE! What could be better than that?