Down 50lbs -with pics

Options

Replies

• goal30Lori
    goal30Lori Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    TABS!!!!! You look awesome, just awesome!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!! I honestly don't ever remember you looking as heavy as you did in your 'before' pic, and though when I see you at work I can tell there's been a huge change, you'd never know that rockin' bod was under there! I've never seen you NOT wearing scrubs!!!

You look AWESOME, my friend! :D
  • SmashleeWpg
    SmashleeWpg Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fantastic and are totally inspiring. Keep up the rockin' job!
  • AshBee092
    AshBee092 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!!
  • LM_105
    LM_105 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Wonderful, very well done. You look terrific!
  • MissTomGettingThin
    MissTomGettingThin Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    You look really good.
    Well done.
  • alyssa83202
    Options
    You look great! Keep it up!
  • abalina
    abalina Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    good job!! :)
  • Tabs_A
    Tabs_A Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody! It feels awesome to be a source of motivation for others! :happy: I know you will all succeed as well! :drinker:
  • tiasgarden
    Options
    Congrats! you look GREAT!
  • BeautyAndStrength50
    BeautyAndStrength50 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING.. You go girl.. I just joined today so we will see how it goes for me.. :)
  • WritingMyLife
    WritingMyLife Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Awwwe - some! Way to go!
  • Jasmine_Moonstone
    Jasmine_Moonstone Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing! WTG! I am hoping to loose about 60-70lbs myself. Thanks SO much for the inspiration.
  • Alita2011
    Alita2011 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. Definitely a change for you....Great job!
  • BlueEyedTwin333
    Options
    WOW!!! Congratz girly! Great job. :)
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Great job! you look awesome!
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Great job.
  • adorablechaos
    adorablechaos Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!
  • michellerene618
    Options
    Your an inspiration 2 me! ;0)
  • michellerene618
    Options
    How'd you do it??
  • Tabs_A
    Tabs_A Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    How'd you do it??

By following MFP! haha I know its a funny answer but its true. I log my food everyday and get in exercise. I don't do much in the way of exercise, I just have a exercise bike and I plop myself down in front of the tv and peddle away. I also sometimes jog in place, or do some exercise videos.(but mainly my bike) I'm not a gym person so everything I do I do at home.I also have myself set up as having a sedentary lifestyle even though I'm not. I work in a hospital and walk anywhere from 2-5+ miles everyday I work. I consider those calories burned as extra and only count them if I really need to. I always try to leave at least 100 calories left over in my day to account for any over/under estimates.I also don't eat back most of my exercise calories unless I'm really hungry that day. I also plan most of my days out in the morning and will change what/how much I'm eating depending on how all my categories look. That's how I did it! It works for me and I hope some of my tips work for everyone else.

Also don't deprive yourself! I eat pizza,wings, chips,ice cream and burgers! I don't have them often but I do have them! Look up the nutritional info before ordering or going out and then get the exercise in to be able to have them. Plus you will find that as you get used to eating better and less food you can't eat as much as you would have before. If you can't get the exercise in don't feel too bad if you have an occasional day that you go over. We may be trying to loose weight but we also have a life to live and there is no sense giving up everything you like. Moderation is key!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!