My first week here...

Options
Hi - I'm new to this site and I am loving it! I've already lost two pounds! I love the ease of use of myfitnesspal... blessings everyone, may everyone here reach your goals. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• sherrisluzinit4good
    Options
    Is there anyone here over 50 that has as hard a time as I do losing a pound or two? I need a friend to help keep me focused... do you?
  • timetripper42
    Options
    Welcome the journey has begun this is a great place for encouragement and get some proven methods. If you want you friend me may your journey be all that you dream
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I joined the 7th and I'm waiting to weigh on each Sunday and I sure hope I've made some progress. Stick with it we'll get there.
  • rhodes2b
    rhodes2b Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Good luck. If you need buddies you can add me
  • sherrisluzinit4good
    Options
    I've picked Friday for my weigh in day of the week. I love the food tracker, it's really making it easy for me even eating out at Wendy's is easy to track. I've decided to go to the gym and start on the treadmill 3x a week for starters. I'm very out of shape because I don't move much at the job and I'm away from home 12 hours a day. I need to focus on changing my habits and getting healthier - the weight will steadily drop if I do that much. I'm looking forward to next weigh in day and I've never said that before! LOL