Looking for Chicken Stroganoff Recipes

Options
bmramsey0614
bmramsey0614 Posts: 88 Member
I saw a Chikcen Stroganoff recipe here the other day and I thought I saved it but can not find it. I believe it was suppose to be put in a crockpot. If anyone knows a recipe or knows where this one is please post it here.

Thanks!

Replies

• DHalaby73
    DHalaby73 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Here's one where you use Ground Turkey..I made this and it was really good...

Skillet Stroganoff

To keep the sour cream from curdling, remove the pan from the heat before stirring it in.

Yield: 6 servings (serving size: 1 cup)

Ingredients
    1/2 pound ground raw turkey breast
    1/2 pound lean ground pork
    1 cup fresh rye breadcrumbs
    1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
    1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
    1/2 teaspoon onion powder
    2 egg whites
    Vegetable cooking spray
    2 cups water
    1 tablespoon beef-flavored bouillon granules
    1 (4-ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
    2 1/2 cups uncooked medium egg noodles
    1/2 cup low-fat sour cream
    1/2 cup sliced green onions
    Preparation
    Combine turkey, pork, and next 5 ingredients (breadcrumbs through egg whites) in a bowl, and stir well. Shape mixture into 24 (1-inch) meatballs. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot. Add meatballs, and cook 6 minutes, browning on all sides. Drain well. Wipe drippings from skillet with a paper towel.

Return meatballs to skillet. Add water, bouillon granules, and mushrooms; bring to a boil. Stir in noodles; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes or until noodles are tender, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; stir in sour cream. Sprinkle with green onions.

Nutritional Information
    Calories:
    273 (29% from fat)
    Fat:
    8.9g (sat 3.5g,mono 2.9g,poly 1.2g)
    Protein:
    22.5g
    Carbohydrate:
    24.5g
    Fiber:
    1.5g
    Cholesterol:
    75mg
    Iron:
    2.4mg
    Sodium:
    596mg
    Calcium:
    54mg
  • coolstacey6
    coolstacey6 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    sounds delicious!
  • mommyfirst77
    Options
    I make a chicken noodle soup that you add a little sour cream to after served and it takes on the stroganoff flare! I put it into the system and it has 223 calories per serving!

I use 2 boxes of swanson chicken broth
    a bag of the frozen chicken breast tenders (cut into small pieces and sauteed until done)
    a bag of ribbon pasta
    and light sour cream

Saute' the chicken breast, cook the pasta in the broth. Add the chicken, season to taste. After you serve it, and a tsp or 2 of sour cream~