Do you like a sweet salad dressing

Options
plantlady99
plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
To all my friends. If you like a sweet salad dressing that is low in calories low in cholesterol and low in fat you have to try FARMER BOY RESTAURANT HOUSE RECIPE GREEK DRESSING. It is the best. I just stumbled on it in HANNAFORDS. You can buy it on line also

25 Calories
Total Fat 2g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans. Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg
Sodium 10mg
Total Carbohydrates 3g
Dietary Fiber 0g
Sugars 3g
Protein 0g

What do you think about the Sodium? And the Sugars. Are the numbers healthy?

I just love this dressing with tomatoes and basil.

Replies

• plantlady99
    Options
    To all my friends. If you like a sweet salad dressing that is low in calories low in cholesterol and low in fat you have to try FARMER BOY RESTAURANT HOUSE RECIPE GREEK DRESSING. It is the best. I just stumbled on it in HANNAFORDS. You can buy it on line also

25 Calories
    Total Fat 2g
    Saturated Fat 0g
    Trans. Fat 0g
    Cholesterol 0mg
    Sodium 10mg
    Total Carbohydrates 3g
    Dietary Fiber 0g
    Sugars 3g
    Protein 0g

What do you think about the Sodium? And the Sugars. Are the numbers healthy?

I just love this dressing with tomatoes and basil.
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    I like your new picture!! I myself prefer a garlicky salty dressing to a sweet one, but anything Greek sounds good to me if it's accompanied with Feta.
  • plantlady99
    Options
    I like your new picture!! I myself prefer a garlicky salty dressing to a sweet one, but anything Greek sounds good to me if it's accompanied with Feta.

Feta is great with this dressing.
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I am going on a mission this week to find this dressing at a store here called: Sweet Bay.

I have 2 ripe tomatoes, feta cheese, and will get some basil from my sisters garden to complete the special feast of flavors.

It may take up to a week to get this accomplished but isn't anticipation a wonderful thing?!

Thank you Plant Lady :flowerforyou:

~Namaste
  • ErinRNinMaine
    ErinRNinMaine Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Another yummy alternative is mixing balsamic vinegar and splenda or mustard and splenda onto your salad for a low-cal, fat-free dressing. Sounds a little odd, but it's really good! One of he women at work recommended doing this.
  • plantlady99
    Options
    I should have put 25 calories for 2 tbs.