Hello Hello from Utah!

Options
Hey everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself.
I've been a big guy since high school but I was always athletic and active so I justified that I wasn't "that bad". With the start of the new year I have decided I am doing this once and for all! I've lost a few pounds and it has motivated me even further. Anyone looking for a pal friend me and let's get this done!!

Replies

• awesomeo3000
    Options
    Hey fellow utahn. your story sounds very similar to me. I was a wrestler in hs and have kept a similar body shape while packing on pounds. It wasnt until I worked out that I realized how much I have lost in terms of fitness. Good luck with your goal, it looks like you and I have similar weight goals too.
  • dave4d
    dave4d Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    I'm from Utah too. Good luck with your goals.
  • RockVixen
    RockVixen Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Sorry so late! I'm in Utah too! Good luck!!!
  • Refisblind
    Refisblind Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Born and raised in Utah. Now am a Texan. Good luck on your journey. I will be here to support you.
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Utah!! :) ...although I'm a native Texan as well. :)
  • RunningLemon
    RunningLemon Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm here from Utah :)
  • mikedhatz
    mikedhatz Posts: 15
    Options
    Welcome, to a Utahn from yet another Texan!
  • kylepete777
    Options
    hi new to this been doing it about a week and a half i'm from utah could maybe use a few new friends on here for a little support
  • Anaconda62
    Anaconda62 Posts: 181
    Options
    I'm in Utah also--a recent transplant from Kansas. I've been on here since January and I've lost 20 lbs. I have 50 more to go. Welcome!!