Any Leslie Sansone success stories?

Options
2»

Replies

• mandiex0
    mandiex0 Posts: 174
    Options
    absolutely love her DVDS, started last week. went from 1, 2, now 3 miles. down 3 pounds :)
  • robyn0629
    Options
    Absolutely love her:smile: I wake up in the morning before going to work and do a quick 1-2 mile (15-30 min) workout and I feel great!! :bigsmile:
  • amysambora
    Options
    I LOVE Leslie Sansone! Low-impact aerobics is my exercise of choice, and I love the resistance band, so she is perfect for me. The best thing about her is how positive she is and how great she makes you feel about making healthy choices. It's just so uplifting - I have a stupid grin on my face the entire time I walking with her!!!
  • katerinab
    katerinab Posts: 107
    Options
    Pretty much everything you see in my ticker is due to Leslie. I did use my exercise bike some, but I just enjoy moving more. I have enough back, knee, and hip problems where anything too high impact is out, but Leslie is perfect for me. I usually either do the 4 Fast Miles if I'm running a little short on time, or the 5 Day Slim Down (the whole thing all at once) if I have a few more minutes to spare. I have a very large variety of Leslie videos, but these are the ones I keep going back to. Or there's a 3 mile one (3 Mile Weight Loss Walk) that I do if I don't have access to my living room and have to work out in my bedroom ('cause available space in there is pretty tight).
  • Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    Options
    I have the 5 day slim down, you can do a mile a day and it focuses on different areas or you can do from beginning to end which ends up being 5 miles and then the warm up and cool down. I like it alot.
  • _eislek_
    _eislek_ Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I love her WATP workouts! When I was about 130 (not that big in the first place) I used just the 1 and 2 mile dvds to lose ten lbs! They seem to give me more results than more hardcore cardio like the elliptical but they are so much easier on me!
  • jackflash007
    Options
    I bought one of her DVDs last week (the 4 mile superchallenge) and I have to say I'm shocked at how much I sweat with her....and I usually burn about 450 cals each time I do it. I agree with the other posters too about how positive and uplifting she is (and her laugh cracks me up :laugh: ......lol) Good luck!! :bigsmile:
  • jackflash007
    Options
    I bought one of her DVDs last week (the 4 mile superchallenge) and I have to say I'm shocked at how much I sweat with her....and I usually burn about 450 cals each time I do it. I agree with the other posters too about how positive and uplifting she is (and her laugh cracks me up :laugh: ......lol) Good luck!! :bigsmile:
  • jackflash007
    Options
  • jackflash007
    Options
  • MandyBBBB
    Options
    I use her walk away the pounds DVD. I'm doing it almost every day now. I do a day of EA2's 9 week program and then follow it up with the 2 mile power walk. On my off days from EA2 I do the 3 mile walk. I'm seeing some results this time since I'm sticking with it,
  • lilmommy
    Options
    I started doing her dvd's after having my daughter when I joined Jenny Craig. I LOVED them especially since right after having a c-section I wasn't able to jump into anything high impact. But the weight pretty much fell right off. Leslie is fantastic!! I love her!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    Wow she sounds awesome. Any suggestions on which one to start with???

Start off with one and 2 mile DVD's with the weights or stretchie bands. I always recommend people get the DVD from the library 1st to see if it is something they like. I love Leslie for sure and she has helped me keep off the pounds I have lost and to continue to lose. She is very motivating and makes you want to get healthier by moving. I also have the 5 day fit test one mentioned ealier and it is one of my favorites also! I love the 1 mile power mile for when you don't have but 20 min to workout.

I like the fast mile series she has out too.

I do Leslie when I can't make it to the gym and on weekends because it is rare I make it to the gym on the weekends.
  • kimiel
    kimiel Posts: 108
    Options
    I have the 5 day slim down, you can do a mile a day and it focuses on different areas or you can do from beginning to end which ends up being 5 miles and then the warm up and cool down. I like it alot.
    [/quote

This is the one that I have! I would be interested in getting some more of her DVDs in the future. I was just randomly browsing in Walmart a little over two weeks ago and took a chance on this one and I totally love it. I can already see some toning effects happening!! :smile:
  • mama2healthy
    Options
    I love Leslie too you can really get a great workout and its fun. I hope I get to be one of her success stories too hehe.
  • tiggerlilly1001
    Options
    I enjoy Leslie Sansone so much she is the best work ever.
  • JeanMargaret
    Options
    Leslie has a lovely spirit and she's very encouraging.
  • zarala233
    Options
    She's the best. I've lost about 20lbs thanks to Leslie. With her 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk dvd to be exact.

2772495.png
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!