Heart Rate Monitor

jessmo803
jessmo803 Posts: 56
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
I got a heart rate monitor and I know my target heart rate. How do I know how mnay calories I burn during my 20 minute Zumba workout??

Replies

• chrisc31
    chrisc31 Posts: 137 Member
    I'd like to know this too....so I'm posting so I can find this post again when hopefully someone has an answer! :)
  • jennyfair24
    jennyfair24 Posts: 273 Member
    Is it the wrist watch kind or does it have a chest strap? If its the wrist watch kind there should be a button to change the mode (clock, stopwatch, calories, etc). On mine the screen has a "CA" on it. You have to push the start/stop button when you begin your workout and periodically check your heart rate through out your workout to find out how many calories were burned. :smile:
  • jennyfair24
    jennyfair24 Posts: 273 Member
    Is it the wrist watch kind or does it have a chest strap? If its the wrist watch kind there should be a button to change the mode (clock, stopwatch, calories, etc). On mine the screen has a "CA" on it. You have to push the start/stop button when you begin your workout and periodically check your heart rate through out your workout to find out how many calories were burned. :smile:
This discussion has been closed.