New to Board

Options
Just wanted to say Hello. I'm new here. I'm trying to do my very best to drop 60 lbs and keep it off....so here goes.....:smile:

Replies

• roscreagirl
    roscreagirl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    welcome only here 5 days and doing good, its a brilliant site.add me as friend if u wish
  • catwoman2011
    Options
    New here too ! Only been on a week, but it may be a great way to get off Facebook , finally !! lol ! Im a night shift nurse and have trouble fiting in all of my calories.... what you all call dinner is my breakfast ... etc ... oh well ... I'll give it a shot !
  • monica208
    monica208 Posts: 229
    Options
    WeCome. This is a great site. Many wonderful and helpful ppl on here. Feel free to add me as a friend. Can never have too many
  • rteesdale
    Options
    New here as well. I am a mother of 4 daughters (4 mos, 7,8,and almost 10). My kids are very active and I am tired of always being to tired to join them at the playground and play sports with them. Im not only doing this for my children but for myself. I want to be happy with what i see in the mirrror everyday. Feel free to add me, we all know I could use the support and the swift kick in the jiggly bootie per say
  • toneesbride
    Options
    So proud of you for doing this. Its is an adjustment that and please keep moving forward. Dont give up. I'm not. I am looking forward to being SLIM by my birthday, August. I need to get rid of 60lbs but 50 would be fine. Lets stick together. I am not sure how to add anyone as a friend so please help me.
  • toneesbride
    Options
    Not so sure how to add folks as a friend. I've gotta learn this and when I figure it out, i'll add everyone..............so far.
  • LisaFurr
    LisaFurr Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello MFP members,
    I"ve been on board for 4 days now and am loving the experience. I love being able to see the impact of my actions before I actually do them. It gives me oportunity to redirect my behavior. Glad to be on board.
  • toneesbride
    Options
    Glad to see another smiley face.
  • Ltalley1958
    Options
    Hello.. I am starting this new road in my life. I have my daughter as my inspiration and I want, with all my heart to do this. I want to loose 75 pounds. I want to feel better. I have fibromyalgia and it has really gotten worse the past couple of weeks. I am hoping loosing some weight and excersising will help some. I am 54 years old and am pretty desparate this time. I will encourage any and all who need it and I hope to receive some from time to time. Good luck and good health to all who enter this place!
  • Cindynguyen
    Options
    Hello Ltalley,

Wish you the best. Give it your all! I'm on the same road as well! Cheers to the good attitude and the promising results!
  • nonchian
    Options
    Hello all,

Just joined after coming across the app on the Apple app store.

Here's the start of the end of being fat! Friends welcome.
  • toneesbride
    Options
    welcome....you will enjoy it here.....
  • tiggys
    tiggys Posts: 32
    Options
    Hi

I'm new to this site but not dieting (unfortunately). Lost 5 stone last year. Put one back on over the last few months. Get so confused about all this dieting stuff.

Need all the friends I can get right now so hope you all don't mind that I add you. Hopefully we can all support each other.

Cheers

Here is to a sucessful 2011!

x
  • toneesbride
    Options
    YOU CAN DO THIS...........