Does anybody own onve those tread climbers off of tv

Kabear2013
Kabear2013 Posts: 18 Member
edited September 23 in Chit-Chat
Hey everybody, does anyone happen to own one of the bow flex tread climber as advertised on tv?

Replies

• Happy_JoJo
    Happy_JoJo Posts: 49 Member
    I don't but WISH I did, they look awesome!
  • TrainerRobin
    TrainerRobin Posts: 509 Member
    No. I read tons of reviews, and they seemed kind of "iffy" when it came to the machine's long term endurance (not the results they can help you realize). If you do get one of these, let us know what you think. I'm particularly interested to know if you feel the machine (the rails, especially) are sturdy enough and if the machine seems to hold up well.

Keep us posted!
  • lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    I don't but would love one because of the multiple machines in one concept! Just wish it was cheaper and I actually had space to put it in the house...
  • sherip22
    sherip22 Posts: 81 Member
    I don't own one, but when I was a member at the YMCA, they had 2 of them. I liked to use it, but it was broken quite often, so I'm not sure it's something you'd want to invest in.
  • Kabear2013
    Thank yall if i get one ,definatly a if bc your very right 3 thousand dollars and i do not have that. But if santa or gods feelin like given me one ill let ya know.
  • Kabear2013
    woah a thousand dollars for somthing that breaks alot no way lol thanks for telling me
  • kimsue123
    kimsue123 Posts: 24 Member
    My friend has one. It makes a nice coat rack...lol..........she likes it when she uses it though. She doesn't think it is worth the money though.
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Hi do not know about those but this here is a web site for fitness equipment. Very high quality products www.fitnessedgeonline.com/
  • Kabear2013
    thank you
This discussion has been closed.