Chocolate?

Options
I had a busy day and didn't get to eat as much as I should have eaten so at the end of the day, I still had about 200 calories. So I ate some chocolate. I enjoyed it but now feel guilty. Can I still be successful if I eat chocolate (as long as it is within my calorie allowance)???

Replies

• tferreri
    Options
    If you stayed within your calorie limit than good for you. As long as it's not everyday, it's good to treat yourself.
  • whatupskinnyjeans
    whatupskinnyjeans Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Yeah prob fine but if ur a binge eater u dont want to tempt urself.
  • Jaedynmoon
    Jaedynmoon Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I just had to do the same thing because my daily allowance is 1200 and I was at 1000 calories. I literally just finished some cereal yummy (I'm like a cereal addict lol) As long as you stay within your calories I don't see why it would hurt!
  • jenlayport
    jenlayport Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I had a major chocolate craving last night and someone told me about fudgsicles. Soo yummy and only 60 cals & 2 grams of fat!
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    I recommend super dark chocolate (70% or more) and in moderation. It's a REAL indulgence, but not one you should feel guilty about at all! Chocolate is good for the soul (and filled with antioxidants)
  • schpanks
    schpanks Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I eat chocolate nearly every day. Within my calorie limits. Today I had 2 york mini patties, and I'm getting ready to eat a 100 calorie pack of chocolate frosted cupcakes. If I tried to eliminate chocolate entirely from my diet, I would be way too frustrated to cope. I'd binge eat all the time.