Scooby

MsMonny
MsMonny Posts: 183
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
Hi

I was looking at P90X on youtube and noticed a guy called Scooby. He seems quite good and his website is free.

Has anyone done his workouts? Have you had your own big or small transformation? I am thinking of starting something and I am
wondering about either P90X or Scooby. I know you pay for P90X, but what other benefits do they have over Scooby?

Replies

• mccorml
    mccorml Posts: 622 Member
    scooby is legit p90x is legit the main difference i would say between the two is that scooby seems more like the adding mass getting stronger type p90x is more reps and lifting your own body weight ive used scoobies videos on lots of things to correct my form so i think if you use any solid form of exercise program it works personally i dont like workout dvds id rather get a routine and switch daily but its personal preference
  • C_Bran
    C_Bran Posts: 254
    MsMonny,

I also recently discovered the scooby website. I have done P90X and I have done a little of Scooby's workouts. I would say it's a personal thing. I PERSONALLY prefer Scooby's site. It's very affordable (free), to do what he lays out doesn't cost a bunch of money and there is NO AUXILLARY PRODUCT TO PURCHASE!!!! No recovery formula, no diet plan, no bands and no DVD series to purchase. Just his site and your will power.

P90X isn't bad, it just wasn't for me. My suggestion is to give 90 days to what Scooby lays out for you and if you don't see results, go to P90X or even TURBOFIRE. (FYI - I have P90X and TurboFire and I use the cardio from TurboFire incorporated with the workout from Scooby and I have noticed results. I feel flexible with this because I can TurboFire or just run and my cardio is done.)

So in short, I agree with mccorml - personal preference. Also try and find a decent HIIT workout routine if you can.
This discussion has been closed.