Angelina Jolie is too thin!

sparklesammy
sparklesammy Posts: 465 Member
edited September 23 in Chit-Chat
I watched the tourist on friday night, and I was constantly distracted by the fact that she is like a skeleton in a dress!

I think she is gorgeous...but it made me sad to see her looking what I think can only be described as fragile.

Have you seen it?

Do you agree?

Replies

• NYIceQueen
    NYIceQueen Posts: 1,423
    I think she's waaaay too thin. Her and Nicole Kidman.

Unfortunately for me, all my mom can remind me of is that I "looked" like Nicole kidman when I was dancing, and bemoans why I can't be pretty again. *ugh*

In any event, she is just way too thin and I don't know how she hasn't gotten more injuries in the action movies when that thin.
  • aimibean
    aimibean Posts: 243
    She was a lot curvier when she was younger, and she looked so much better for it!
  • stella77
    stella77 Posts: 282
    I noticed that every woman who ends up with Brad Pitt becomes waaay too thin!
    For whatever reason.
  • sparklesammy
    She was a lot curvier when she was younger, and she looked so much better for it!

I agree!
  • sparklesammy

Unfortunately for me, all my mom can remind me of is that I "looked" like Nicole kidman when I was dancing, and bemoans why I can't be pretty again. *ugh*

In any event, she is just way too thin and I don't know how she hasn't gotten more injuries in the action movies when that thin.

Do your mum thinks that this will help?
  • NYIceQueen
    NYIceQueen Posts: 1,423

Do your mum thinks that this will help?

LOL Funny thing was when I was dancing she wanted me to quit. Stopped dancing and she's been bemoaning for years how I've lost my dancer figure. Sorry, mom, not everyone can stay a size 2 their entire life. I want to lose weight for my health, but that size is NOT a healthy one for me right now.

But she loves me...just has a crappy way of saying things.
  • Moms do have their ways don't they - mine is always saying "Make sure you don't lose too much weight" as if I'm borderline anorexic or something! And I'm definitely not at 207 lbs...

But yeah, I think there is such a thing as too thin and when you look like a skeleton in a dress that's probably it!
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    I am loosing weight also to get rid of that little voice that is disturbing me while im watching the movies, saying "look how thin is XY, its amazing, you will never be so cute, youre fat..." - im gonna kick that voice in the face!
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    You know, I agree. I think that she, and a lot of the Hollywood ladies, are too thin. But reading this, a question comes to mind: why is it unacceptable to call someone fat, but it's perfectly ok to say how much it bothers you to look at someone because they're too thin? I used to be on the "too skinny" side of the spectrum, and it's just as hurtful. Angelina has a bazillion kids, a busy career, stylists and publicists and fans telling her what she "should" look like -- is it any wonder that she's not as healthy as she could be?
This discussion has been closed.