fitbit

Options
2»

Replies

• jamiesadler
    jamiesadler Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Ive been thinking about getting this for awhile. Still not sure but everyone on here seems to love it. Nothing negative so far
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    @amy_fitbit: Thanks for being on the site to help with questions!

I have to say having a 'locator' - gps or even a beep trigger to help you find it would be fantastic.

Right now I'm using my ipod nano for my steps but I keep thinking about getting a FitBit since from what I've seen it shows you periods of activity- e.g. you walked 9000 steps and half of those were moderately active, 20% sedentary, etc. I think it would help me up my game and be more active. Just trying to save the $$ (mom with 4 boys...usual drill :)
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    let me just add i wish the fitbit had a HRM, that would make this product perfect.
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    I love my Fitbit. Kinda pissed off that i forgot to put it on today grr.
  • sl1ngsh0t
    sl1ngsh0t Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I looooooove my fitbit! It motivates me to walk at least 5,000 steps/day and i like how it interfaces with MFP. Feel free to add me, too!
  • mindygood
    mindygood Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I got my Fitbit the end of Feb and have worn it everyday since I purchsed it. It keeps me honest and when I haven't reached my 10,000 step goal it pushes me to do more. I do use a heart rate montor duing work outs to track and record calories burned during that time to keep me honest and as accurate as possible. But the Fitbit motivates me to park further away and walk more to reach my daily/weekly goal. The fact that it works with MFP is the best feature of it too!!!
  • Psychoanalytic
    Options
    I *love* my fitbit. I can't imagine life without it and I'm not quite sure what I did before it.