new mommy & new to myfitness pal!!

Options
Hi, my name is Jenna and I have a 7mo. old baby girl -who is my favorite thing in the whole world!!- BUT, now I feel incredibly out of shape and I still have about 10 lbs i'd like to loose. I'm currently 127 (i'm 5'3), but would like to be closer to my pre-pregnancy weight of 115. It's been really hard to get motivated enough to loose those last pounds with my daughter & working full time keeping me busy!! More importantly- I'd like to generally feel healthy again. I feel so exhausted all the time!! Any advice from mommies who've gone through the same thing & whats worked for them would be greatly appreciated!

Replies

• EmelyJ
    EmelyJ Posts: 208
    Options
    Your not to overweight, your still considered to be normal size. You properly just have a small belly which shouldn't be hard to lose. What kind of program are you currently do to lose weight?

Feel free to friend me.
  • aeragusa
    aeragusa Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the beautiful (I'm sure!) baby girl!

Glad you're thinking of yourself during such a hectic time and realizing it's important to treat your body well, too. I'm sure she's going to hard to keep up with over the next few months, so getting in shape will certainly help :)

Welcome!
  • anchorsaweigh7
    anchorsaweigh7 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am just walking/jogging on our treadmill. We have one in our basement..but I am thinking about starting either a Jillian Michaels program or I saw a "Baby Belly Buldge" dvd that I think Kendra Wilkinson (or some other new celebrity mother) endorses, just to see how it is. I know I need to do more than just basic cardio, but don't know where to start. Thanks for asking, too =)
  • Sophieflint91
    Sophieflint91 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hey. Im in a similar situation but my son is 18 months old and I have about 25kilos to lose!!
    The bellys the hardest part :(
    Good Luck for 2011 x
  • anchorsaweigh7
    anchorsaweigh7 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    yeah it is... =( Good luck to you as well!!!