Hi from Oregon City

Options
Hi everyone!!!

My name is Julie and I just joined the Happy Valley Boot Camp for women that is here and man is it fun. Don't get me wrong I am a hundred & ten lbs overweight but it feels so good to finally have a class that I can go to and be able to keep up (most of the time) but not feel stupid when I can't. If you don't have a boot camp in your area and want to start one let me know and I will get you in contact with the guy that does ours....I have never felt so sore and so happy to be sore in a long time. It has also prompted me to eat better, 5 times a day and good food for me. My profile says I have 2200 calories for the rest of the day...that is not going to happen...How COOL is that?!?!!? :happy:
Anyways I hope your all doing well and blessings to all :)

Replies

• serenity1272
    Options
    Hi everyone!!!

My name is Julie and I just joined the Happy Valley Boot Camp for women that is here and man is it fun. Don't get me wrong I am a hundred & ten lbs overweight but it feels so good to finally have a class that I can go to and be able to keep up (most of the time) but not feel stupid when I can't. If you don't have a boot camp in your area and want to start one let me know and I will get you in contact with the guy that does ours....I have never felt so sore and so happy to be sore in a long time. It has also prompted me to eat better, 5 times a day and good food for me. My profile says I have 2200 calories for the rest of the day...that is not going to happen...How COOL is that?!?!!? :happy:
    Anyways I hope your all doing well and blessings to all :)
  • redalee
    redalee Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Hi Julie:
    Good for you that you have found a boot camp that you are happy with!

****They can conquer who believe they can.****
    (William Dryden)
  • serenity1272
    Options
    Thank you Redale!!! I just love it...I get up at 5 in the morning and have a banana and head to camp...get my workout done and head home...I always feel so good after I am done....LOVE IT
  • Razboo
    Razboo Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome!
  • Loretta_Jo
    Loretta_Jo Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome!
    It is good to have you with us.
    Loretta :flowerforyou: