I just want to punch him!!!

2»

Replies

• lesliemk
    lesliemk Posts: 382 Member
    Watch your sugars--that's one thing that I watch each day... on the days that I go over in sugar I notice the scale is higher on my weigh in day. It contributes to belly bloat too. But I'm in the same boat too... my DH and I are getting fit together this year both doing the same program and I started two weeks ahead of him... I'm yo-yoing on the scale (partly b/c it's an intense weight training program) and he's already down 5lbs and just started last week. Craziness!! It will come off, be patient... muscle weighs more than fat! :D
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    LOL! Don't kill him! It's still illegal and you may get a male judge who doesn't see the justification in it all! :laugh:

Keep up the great job, though...you'll get there. And...before you serve him anything today, mix a tablespoon or more of butter into whatever it is! :tongue:
  • I want to punch him too... and sometimes I do!! My hubby has a six pack and eats Oreos by the bags (Double Stuff!!!) He's so good to me, especially right now since he knows how hard I'm trying to break bad habits. I used to be insecure about him leaving me for someone skinnier but then I realized that he didn't even notice my weight gain until I started complaining... go figure! Trust me, if he didn't love you for you, he wouldn't be with you and I tell myself that when I get down. Speaking of PUNCHING.... he's sitting next to me eating my fav ice cream out of the tub because he knows I won't touch it.. EVIL :devil:
  • Jaedynmoon
    Jaedynmoon Posts: 280 Member
    haha I am SO with you! My husband can eat whatever he wants and lose weight! I, on the other hand, do what you do...track all the calories, exercise daily, ect...ect for me to lose weight....totally annoying!
  • Tdunn9146
    Tdunn9146 Posts: 3 Member
    yes it's a small world! I love louisville. good luck!:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.