Just joined

Options
Hi I have just joined and looking forward to seeing some good results like many of you seem to have had. Not used to message boards probably doing something wrong.

Replies

• regi1
    regi1 Posts: 28
    Options
    Welcome and good luck.
  • CarolHudson11
    Options
    Doesn't look like you did anything wrong. Hello! And welcome!
  • ARMom8251
    ARMom8251 Posts: 194
    Options
    Welcome and even though I have not been on this site but for a week I can already see how tremendous the support on this site is. It keeps you motivated and on track if you utilize the site as it was meant to be used. Good Luck!!!
  • Nicholegudgin
    Nicholegudgin Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks will let you know next week
  • pkd1
    pkd1 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    welcome to mfp
  • jrbanta
    jrbanta Posts: 4,275 Member
    Options
    Hi I've been on for two weeks and am still figuring this all out. It is very motivating to log your food and exercise each day and also get supportive comments from others. Just explore the sight and click on the menu items on the top of your screen and see what they have to show you. I'm having trouble with the progress tickers though. Good luck and keep at it!

Jenny
  • mommyfirst77
    Options
    WELCOME! I joined yesterday:) I made some mistakes like closing my food journal at like 1 p.m LOL!
  • Bostonirishgirl
    Options
    Just joined this morning. I like how organized this site seems to be--easier than writing everything down in a food journal. Off to the gym to spend some quality time with my new best friend, the elliptical. :-)