Just joined

Options
Hi I just joined this site on Monday and so far so good. I had originally found this site on my droid and also had a few friends recommend it. I have to admit when you are logging what you are putting in your mouth, it really does make you aware of it. So far I am off to a great start. Good luck to all and hope to learn and share some tips.

Replies

• Caesar4less
    Options
    Hey Rockey 2 ... I just joined as well - and feel good about the choice - seems like a nice supportive atmosphere ... Yes, the food log is a great way to keep track of calories and eating habits ... I've already told myself no - to many bad food choices - I did cheat yesterday with peanutbutter pie :( - but hey - you can't cut everything out ... Good Luck!
  • rockey2
    rockey2 Posts: 23
    Options
    Thanks Ceaser4less! It's really ok to splurge once in a while, if we didn't we wouldn't be human :)
  • jlmnk1313
    jlmnk1313 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hey i have only been on here for 10 days but I LOVE IT! I agree that seeing what you are taking in calorie wise is a true wake up call but I haven't been over my calories in 10 days! Good luck to you and if you want some extra support feel free to friend me!
  • Harshberger24
    Options
    Hey there! I just joined as well. As in today. I am so excited. I have lost 72lbs this summer, but I have a lot more to go.I hit a slump and realized I need to do something else. I read about this website in a magazin and I thought..why not?? Good luck all!:wink: