Hiii everybody! :D

Marquitta
Marquitta Posts: 4
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
My name is Marquitta.... I'm 20 years old and I'm a good weight for my height, but I just want to tone up and live a more healthy lifestyle so I randomly found this website, and it seems so helpful! How delightful. I'm 113lbs and I'm 5ft 2 inches...... oh and I'm really helplessly addicted to Popeye's spicy chicken! :D Nice to meet you guys!

Replies

• Marquitta
    My name is Marquitta.... I'm 20 years old and I'm a good weight for my height, but I just want to tone up and live a more healthy lifestyle so I randomly found this website, and it seems so helpful! How delightful. I'm 113lbs and I'm 5ft 2 inches...... oh and I'm really helplessly addicted to Popeye's spicy chicken! :D Nice to meet you guys!
  • Deeders
    Deeders Posts: 17
    good luck to you, this sight is amazing - it's great to see you get a handle on your health before it gets out of hand!:smile:
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Hello! Welcome and hopefully this is the tool for you! Good luck on your toning - I suggest circuit training --
  • Marquitta
    Thank you both so much this seems like a very supportive place! I love the energy here! :)

I'll definitely try some circuit training to tone up and get in shape!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Welcome to the family. :happy:

Don't hesitate to post like a crazed china man (what is this, 1880, sheesh...why did I say that? :huh: ....anyway....) and be a part of the fun. We're here for you in whatever way you need us. :bigsmile:

-J
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Welcome! This site is great - best of luck!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.