The Bet

Options
My father and I have a bet to see who can get to 175 pounds first and keep it there by the first of May. The loser has to eat three sticks of black licorice. Bleah! My mother find this site and referred me to it. I hope MFP can help me lose the pounds I need and keep them off.

Replies

• shauns1
    shauns1 Posts: 16
    Options
    lol good luck, even though I'd quite like three sticks of black licorice tbh :)
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    lol good luck, even though I'd quite like three sticks of black licorice tbh :)

If I promise not to get to 175 (please, oh please) may I have the licorice? :wink:

(And good luck to you!)
  • girlsaint
    girlsaint Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    If I had a contest, the WINNER would get to eat the 3 sticks of black licorice :)
  • MontanaRobin
    Options
    LOL...this is my son and husband. They weigh about the same and need to lose about the same. So my husband told Byron that he would make a bet with him to see who could lose first. My youngest son said that he and i should say what the consiquence of not winning would be. I came up with the black licorice. He and I love it but Byron and my husband hate us even eating it with them in the same room. So we will see what happens.....it should be interesting. We are all trying to get into shape after moving to MOntana so that we can explore all that this beautife state has to offer!
  • ByronSazama
    Options
    Jeez, what's wrong with you guys! :smile:
  • shauns1
    shauns1 Posts: 16
    Options
    Jeez, what's wrong with you guys! :smile:

HaHa, I think your the minority on the Licorice front :) But if the loosing forfit was 3 Brussel sprouts, I'd die trying to loose weight :)
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a fun bet. I HATE black liccorice, but I bet some people wouldn't mind losing.;-) Welcome to MFP! We want you to WIN!

Shannon