day one begins

peppercorn_ca
peppercorn_ca Posts: 2 Member
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hi Everyone: I am new here and have a "LOT" of weight to lose to get healthy and hopefully get my husband to notice me again.....................(if that doesn't work I may try a baseball bat......................kidding!!!
Really I am doing this for me as I want to be healthy to be around to play with my new granddaughter and keep up with her. I am a very busy person constantly but seems most of that is for other people and this is going to be for me. Have decided not to look at the big picture but to break it down into smaller goals and celebrate the reaching of each of those. Everyone here seems great and supportive so am looking forward to getting to know you and hopefully giving as well as receiving support.:smile:

Replies

• peppercorn_ca
    peppercorn_ca Posts: 2 Member
    Hi Everyone: I am new here and have a "LOT" of weight to lose to get healthy and hopefully get my husband to notice me again.....................(if that doesn't work I may try a baseball bat......................kidding!!!
    Really I am doing this for me as I want to be healthy to be around to play with my new granddaughter and keep up with her. I am a very busy person constantly but seems most of that is for other people and this is going to be for me. Have decided not to look at the big picture but to break it down into smaller goals and celebrate the reaching of each of those. Everyone here seems great and supportive so am looking forward to getting to know you and hopefully giving as well as receiving support.:smile:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Hi Peppercorn, welcome to this great site! I'm sure that if you stick to it, (with actually seeing everything that you're eating in numbers) that like most everyone else here, you WILL lose and get to feeling so much better about yourself! AND, your husband WILL notice you! I guarentee it! When I first started witht this site, I'm sure that my husband must have thought "ya, right, ANOTHER diet that won't amount to crap!" LOL, but, now that I've lost 13 (and counting!) he's VERY impressed and is noticing (and commenting on!) the smaller clothes that I'm starting to get into. And so will your husband, once you start losing!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Welcome to the family. :happy:

(Ali has a loaner baseball bat, just in case you need it. :wink: )
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Welcome! This site is GREAT and YOU CAN DO IT!!!!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.