Subway

Options
2»

Replies

• bullriderswife08
    bullriderswife08 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I love love love subway and if I could afford to eat at subway everyday, I sure would! I like to get a turkey or turkey and ham on wheat. No cheese! veggies, light mayo, mustard and veggies also vinegar and all the spices! its delicious!!!
  • jessemerson86
    jessemerson86 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I doubt I could handle that. lol. I need my meat..

LOL see, I'm mostly vegetarian now (Still do fish and some chicken/turkey), so the veggie delight just makes the most sense for me.
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    subway sounds good now

You are so right.
  • prekteacher2
    Options
    I LOVE Subway! I just ate a 6' whole wheat (bread toasted) no cheese with all veggies but green pepper and light on the spicy mustard, 230 calories. No chips. I'll eat some fruit instead. Sometimes I'll add turkey.

I do eat at McDonald's also. Plain grilled Chicken sandwich and apples. No fries for me. I don't even miss them anymore. I also do love the Mexican type salad there. I eat it with out the dressing and take off the chip strips.
  • SlipperySlope
    Options
    I like Subway from time to time, but I find that I can make a much better, cheaper sandwich at home and control all the portions (and proportions). If you eat at Subway more than a few times per week, it's worth the investment in the supplies to try it yourself--you might be happy with your results!

[BTW, I don't do mayo either; I LOVE smashing avacados on the bread instead...ups the calorie count, of course, but it's good for you in other ways. Plus it's DELICIOUS!! :) ]
  • innerfashionista
    innerfashionista Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    The flatbread at Subway is my favorite. I think it's practically the same as a 6" calories wise, but it's a little bigger, so my eyes tell my brain I'm eating more :)
  • qtwells82
    qtwells82 Posts: 352
    Options
    I usually get a 6" Ham and cheese sub loaded with lettuce...i am sooooo hungry for subway right now and its 7:44am here :laugh: