new here

Options
Hi all, Today is my second day on this site. I am getting married in 3 months for a destination wedding and am hoping to shed 1o pounds (realistically) or 20 (would be fantastic). We are getting a treadmill tomorrow. Living in New England makes running/walking outdoors a challenge since we have 2 feet of snow on the ground now. Yesterday, I was over my calorie intake and I wa really discouraged. This is much harder than I ever thought it would be. I am out of state and flying home today so I think (spending the day either flying or in an airport) will make dieting even more of a challenge for today. I'm looking forward to reading posts as a way to stay motivated.

Replies

• MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    hey and welcome
    you can totally do it - you joined here and are back after a disappointing first day so that says a lot about your determination!
    once you get the hang of logging foods and stuff you will start to find it easier,
    feel free to add me :)
  • LindaSueBakk
    LindaSueBakk Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Since you can't go outside to exercise, get a few dvds to use in the house. Some libraries carry them, or try Netflix or just buy a couple. Once you start getting exercise calories, you'll be able to eat more and stay motivated!