Im new to MFP

Options
I just joined today so we will see how this goes.. I have always worked out all my life and lost alot of weight through the years. I joined today because a friend told me about this site.. I only want to lose my last 10 pounds. I have been carrying it around for over a year. I workout 3-4 days a week and eat healthy. I joined here to see if anyone else is having problems with the last 10 pounds to get off.. :)

Replies

• Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    This is the place to do it. Great tools, and great community! Good luck!!
  • elephatacia
    Options
    OH yea been fighting those last pounds myself. So i no what u r going thru :smile:
  • LetItBe4Sanity
    LetItBe4Sanity Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Yeparoo, I know the feeling! Over the last couple years, I binge ate and this last year I've ended up losing about 20 of those pounds. But I seem to be at a rough point... I'm at the weight I was at about 5 or 6 years ago, but I can't seem to get below it! Argh! So here's to losing those last 10-15 pounds :) Good luck!
  • BeautyAndStrength50
    BeautyAndStrength50 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Good luck.. You are on your way I see.. And looks like Cardio is the way to lose those last 10 pounds.. I already do Jullian Michaels and I cant see myself doing an hr of her a day.. I dont know.. ugghhh
  • BecciL
    BecciL Posts: 49
    Options
    Good luck suz, I know you will do it , this is a great site for support and motivation !
  • BeautyAndStrength50
    BeautyAndStrength50 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    :happy: I see that.. Love the food thing. Put in my meals for the day so far and still have 800 calorie for dinner.. woo hoo.. :)