Zumba for the Wii

Options
idivadi
idivadi Posts: 222 Member
Has anyone out there done the Wii Zumba--does it compare to the real zumba classes

Replies

• Momof3ggb
    Momof3ggb Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've only done the real zumba but am interested in the zumba for the wii. Really want to trade my wii for an xbox. :laugh:
  • stephaniekendrick
    stephaniekendrick Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I have heard nothing but good things about it and am hoping to buy it sometime this coming week to supplement the three classes of Zumba I take each week.
  • akalei
    akalei Posts: 34
    Options
    What?! There is a Zumba for the Wii? How could I have not of known this?
  • etherah
    etherah Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You can get Zumba for xbox kinect too. I've never tried it and I don't know what it's like but I'm interested in getting it.
  • mariaezdabomb
    Options
    I have never done a Zumba class but I have the zumba Wii and its a GREAT Workout!! :)
  • TracieJ65
    TracieJ65 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I love zumba for the Wii! I can not tell you how it compares to a real class as I have never gone to a real class. But, I can tell you that the Wii game kicks my booty! I burn 550-650 calories in about 45 minutes. I also like that by doing it in my house if I do not know the moves I can still kick around and do goofy things, looking probably like an idiot, but still moving and doing it in my house. If I was in a class I would probably not do that if I didn't know the moves.
  • mrsstephens2011
    Options
    i didn't know that it existed! its not available till next month in uk though! :(
  • MartyneC
    MartyneC Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    ZUMBA = LOVE!

I've been so tempted to get the game yet I don't own a gaming system! For me it'd be a big investment....I attend the classes anyways. Hm....decisions, decisions!
  • daniellemarieme
    Options
    I went looking for this at Best Buy and it was all gone :( . I was so disappointed. I want this game bad. I love to dance so I know this would be great for me.
  • thnksfrthmmrs
    thnksfrthmmrs Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I've been hearing about this Zumba everywhere on here - can i ask, what is it?
  • LeslieRoyale
    LeslieRoyale Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I went looking for this at Best Buy and it was all gone :( . I was so disappointed. I want this game bad. I love to dance so I know this would be great for me.

I had the same problem, last week...was so disappointed...Then I stopped in at GameStop :happy: And not only did they have it, but they matched Best Buy's sale price!!
    I just started it, and oh my gosh, SO MUCH FUN!!! And I can tell you, I only did the 'easy' first workout, for 23 mins, and I was sweating!!

Love it, buy it, shake yo thang, Ladies!!! :flowerforyou:
  • jjcollins83
    Options
    i got mine from gamestop for $40. and i LOVE IT. I think it is hard then the class. maybe cuz when your in class your trying to get the steps kinda right. At home you dont care and can rock it out!!
  • idivadi
    idivadi Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the input--I just got the Zumba for the Wii. I have tried the Zumba classes. I tried the zumba Wii today after I posted the question. It kicks butt!! Really.
    I only did the beginner 25min but was sweating up a storm. The most important part was that I actually had fun with it! Thats important to me. That means I will difinitely do it again.
  • Zumbalady808
    Options
    Look on Amazon, I'm sure you can find it there!!!!