'JUST DANCE 2 Scores' Challenge!!!! Week 2

Options

Replies

• angelae39
    angelae39 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I did these in the sweat mode, I hope that is correct. I have lots of room for improvement here:

I feel Good-5325
    When I grow Up-3778
    Toxic-5416

I went on to do a few more songs and I am literally dripping in sweat. Who knew??!!
  • luvleekia
    luvleekia Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Ok here are my scores....

I feel good 9322
    When I grow up 4303 (sucks lol)
    Toxic 6911

I'm gonna try again tomorrow
  • DMK710
    DMK710 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    LOL this sounds like so much fun......Thanks for the challenge....I have not coordination and don't expect to beat your crazy scores but it sounds like fun to be a part of the challenge.

I just got the Dance 2 for Christmas and love it.
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    :tongue: :tongue: I think it's safe to say that not many of you like 'When I grow up' - me being one of them.:tongue::tongue:

I am sorry, it's just the way they come up. We'll be doing 'Monster Mash' at some point!!!!!!!!:noway: So prepare yourselves!!!:sad:
  • looby1968
    Options
    I did these in the sweat mode, I hope that is correct. I have lots of room for improvement here:

I feel Good-5325
    When I grow Up-3778
    Toxic-5416

I went on to do a few more songs and I am literally dripping in sweat. Who knew??!!

It doesn't matter which mode you do the songs in, a high score is a high score! Well done!!!!
  • looby1968
    Options
    Ok here are my scores....

I feel good 9322
    When I grow up 4303 (sucks lol)
    Toxic 6911

I'm gonna try again tomorrow

Keep dancing!!!!!
  • looby1968
    Options
    Okay..give me a little break here..I just got this game..and I just tried these 3 songs for the first time.

I feel good - 6775

When I grow up - 4592 ( I don't like this one)

Toxic - 6499

I got a few more days to work on upping my scores :huh:

You go, girl!!!!!!

And yes, you do have plenty of time to improve on them (and the more you try, the better you'll get!).
  • eclairuk
    eclairuk Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Ok so scores so far are -

I Feel Good - 10309 pts
    When I Grow Up - 6785 pts(BOO!!! :laugh: )
    Toxic - 10316 pts

I tried again last night and got a bit carried away dancing to I Feel Good and kind of slipped and fell in the middle of my living room :laugh: I thought it best to give up after that!!
    I'll give it a go again later in the week.

:heart:
  • LilSweetie785
    Options

I feel Good-5325
    When I grow Up-3778
    Toxic-5416

How do you put it in sweat mode?
  • looby1968
    Options

How do you put it in sweat mode?

On the first or second screen there's 3/4 options, one is 'JUST SWEAT'.

You choose how many songs you'd like to dance to, to 'sweat' a certain amount each day, which then adds up during a week. (I've read somewhere that 4.2 sweats = 1 calorie).

The scores you get will count in the normal mode.

Hope that helps?

Louise
    XXXXXXXXXXXXX
  • looby1968
    Options
    I'm going to have a go on Just Dance 2 tomorrow! First time I've had a go since I posted my high scores!!!!!

Think I'm going to do 4 days running!
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I Feel Good = 9907
    When I Grow Up = 7642
    Toxic = 8426

Not quite as good as last week, but I did beat all my personal high scores!

My Updated scores!
    I Feel Good = 10415
    When I Grow Up = 7895
    Toxic = 9303
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    The kids & I are going to tackle them tonight.
  • looby1968
    Options
    My Updated scores!
    I Feel Good = 10415
    When I Grow Up = 7895
    Toxic = 9303

Excellent! I've had a go this evening, on Non-Stop Shuffle, and I feel brilliant!!!!!

Going to have a go at my high scores this weekend, then a practise of the new ones!!!!
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    My Updated scores!
    I Feel Good = 10415
    When I Grow Up = 7895
    Toxic = 9303

Excellent! I've had a go this evening, on Non-Stop Shuffle, and I feel brilliant!!!!!

Going to have a go at my high scores this weekend, then a practise of the new ones!!!!

You can put Just Dance 2 on shuffle? OMG I was just complaining about that the other night. Time to check out the settings :bigsmile:
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Yep, non stop shuffle (although my game takes FOREVER to load), I love doing that! You can also put it on medley and duet medley. on those, it just picks four random songs and takes about 30sec of ea song then merges into the next. It's all in the regular 'dance' part, scroll to the left of It's Raining Men :)

Louise, you're killin' me!! I've not been ANYwhere close to your highs yet! I'm still working on them though. I added up those song times and it's roughly 10min to do all 3 one time, I've been getting in at least 2 at a time, I may have to try for 30min of them all.
  • looby1968
    Options
    Okay, so other than my scores, these are the scores to beat:

I Feel Good: 10415 (HeatherShrinking)
    When I Grow Up: 7895 (HeatherShrinking)
    Toxic: 10316 (eclairuk)

You've got 'til Sunday evening!!!!! Enjoy!

LouiseXXX
  • looby1968
    Options
    Yep, non stop shuffle (although my game takes FOREVER to load), I love doing that! You can also put it on medley and duet medley. on those, it just picks four random songs and takes about 30sec of ea song then merges into the next. It's all in the regular 'dance' part, scroll to the left of It's Raining Men :)

Louise, you're killin' me!! I've not been ANYwhere close to your highs yet! I'm still working on them though. I added up those song times and it's roughly 10min to do all 3 one time, I've been getting in at least 2 at a time, I may have to try for 30min of them all.

You'll do it, Bru!!!!!! Are you beating your own high scores??? I managed to beat some of mine on Shuffle!

After falling, I thought I'd better not try anything that involved a lot of movement and what does Shuffle give me? 'Jump' by Kriss Kross!!!!!! I managed it and will, hopefully, be able to get out of bed in the morning!!!
  • budderfli9
    budderfli9 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I joined MFP a few weeks ago, have lost 6.5 pounds so far. Saw this, and thought 'What the heck!' I bought JD2 a couple weeks ago as a birthday gift to myself, but hadn't played it until earlier today when I saw this post! Tried a few songs, and ouch my arms hurt! It's good though, I have been doing the treadmill lately, trying to fit in time to do more arm stuff. (Or arm stuff period, let's be real here!) Anyway, first day, wasn't too good, but here are my scores! Count me in for future challenges, and thanks for provoking me to crack open the game!

When I Grow Up: 56038
    I Feel Good: 5490
    Toxic: 7326

BTW, I know it really doesn't matter, but I started using it with the remote in my left hand, as I am left handed. I scoffed at my LOW score, but then realized it was supposed to be in my right hand. (Woops!) I wish they had a left flip on this game, because when I have to use the arrow to select other games, my right hand, ie. my stupid hand, doesn't want to work as well! ;P
  • bluemagic33
    bluemagic33 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I just got mine today I will start practicing having never played I am sure I won't be beating any scores this week :) But that won't stop me from trying lol..

Gotta dance