Jumping Jack challenge

foxyforce
foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
edited September 23 in Health and Weight Loss
I know this should go under fitness, but I am also quite aware that most of us post under General!

I need some motivation. Do as many jumping jacks with me as you can until you can't go on.

I can usually do 250. I am going to start right now (but I am also wearing ankle weights, 1lb each, so I know this will wear me out quicker)

and......GO!

p.s. you can take a break for a minute or so, or do intervals of like 10 jacks, rest 10 seconds. it is really up to you, it is an awesome cardio work out.

Replies

• foxyforce
    I know this should go under fitness, but I am also quite aware that most of us post under General!

I need some motivation. Do as many jumping jacks with me as you can until you can't go on.

I can usually do 250. I am going to start right now (but I am also wearing ankle weights, 1lb each, so I know this will wear me out quicker)

and......GO!

p.s. you can take a break for a minute or so, or do intervals of like 10 jacks, rest 10 seconds. it is really up to you, it is an awesome cardio work out.

I did 100...with my ankle weights. It took me 2 minutes and 28 seconds.
  • Trying this out when my boyfriend leaves the room ;) He'd probably think I'm a goof.
  • foxyforce
    Trying this out when my boyfriend leaves the room ;) He'd probably think I'm a goof.

my boyfriend loves the jumping jacks, I am sure yours would too lol
  • MichelleFirestone
    MichelleFirestone Posts: 212 Member
    wow, I can usually only do about 75 before I can't go anymore. but I must say, thats an improvement from a few months ago.
  • Not gonna lie, I like watching my girl do the jumping jacks lol hehehe
  • rwkem
    rwkem Posts: 35
    I cant do jumping jacks...Ive had too many kids...4...my body just wont allow it unless I wanna wear depends...:laugh:
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    I have two kids and now I don't want more! :huh: :laugh:

I don't think I could do as many if I count but I'll go as long as I can and I'm sure my two tot's (3 and 5 years old) will join in! :wink:
  • I just finished my workout and showered, but I'll remember this for tomorrow and post then!
  • foxyforce
    I have two kids and now I don't want more! :huh: :laugh:

I don't think I could do as many if I count but I'll go as long as I can and I'm sure my two tot's (3 and 5 years old) will join in! :wink:

thats the spirit, you can always still set a timer, that way you can try to increase your endurance :)
  • Trying this out when my boyfriend leaves the room ;) He'd probably think I'm a goof.

my boyfriend loves the jumping jacks, I am sure yours would too lol

That is too cute, hahaha! I'm sure he'd like it...good point.
  • EgyptianMushroom
    EgyptianMushroom Posts: 341 Member
    I'll try this out later tonight...or when I get home. I'm at work right now and I'd probably wake up everyone!
  • rwkem
    rwkem Posts: 35
    Jenn...lol...I wouldnt trade them for anything and they would love to challenge me in a JJ competition!!...lol..Id never make it! We do a lot of the Wii fitness stuff together and we see who can beat eachothers records..but they will always beat me on the JJ challenge!!... :laugh:
  • Just managed 300. Did 100 straight then blocks of 50 with short gap. Could have pushed myself a bit harder possibly. Great idea for a post, thank you x
  • MichelleFirestone
    MichelleFirestone Posts: 212 Member
    I did 175 today! boy was that a killer
This discussion has been closed.