People Looking to Lose 30-50lbs

Options
Im 5'2 and weigh 158. Im looking to lose 33-38 lbs by Mid-June.

Im really looking for people in the same boat that can support and help motivate me and i'll do the same for them. I'm having a hard time losing the weight so if you have any tips please share.

This is a support group! WHO'S READY TO LOSE WEIGHT FOR SUMMER OR 2011??
(:

Replies

• tjf1215
    Options
    I Am in the same boat. Looking to lose 40. Let's keep each other motivated.
  • lushy20
    lushy20 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    il join im 5 ft 7'7 im 168lbs at the moment im looking to lose 38

edit- feel free to add me :)
  • sawyerrs
    Options
    I'm in I need to lose more than 50
  • KellyBurton1
    KellyBurton1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Im in with ya! I have already lost 102lbs and REALLY wants to lose the last 40 before summer!
  • aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and 157lbs. I am right there with you! Feel free to friend me! Best wishes to you! :flowerforyou:
  • atlraine
    atlraine Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'll join you! I am 5'4" and weigh in at 191. We'll motivate eachother!!!
  • nsueflorence
    nsueflorence Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    have about 50 I still want to loose!
  • jenneyd
    jenneyd Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya! Vegas in July for my 40th birthday, I want to lose 35-40 more pounds! good luck with this, you have my support, we can do it!
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 50 pounds by July/August. I think that is a reasonable time period... I am 173 right now. I would like to be between 120-130.
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose slightly more. I'm trying to drop 64lbs by August. So I've got a lot to work do.
  • rrslj
    rrslj Posts: 3
    Options
    Count me in! I'm 5'2" and need to lose around 50 pounds. I'm on board!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • bbw265
    bbw265 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, Ive just come across your thread - im the same height as you but you are a couple of pounds lighter than me - im aiming to lose 32 lbs, i lost 4 last week and am hoping to lose on a regular basis (only the end of my second week - still motiviated!) , it would be good to have someone who is the same height to work with and i hope you will add me as a friend for motivation - I weigh in on a monday morning so am now getting nervous about tomorrow morning!!!! When do you weigh in? Hope to catch up with you soon, Karen :smile:
  • alyssa83202
    Options
    I want to lose 40lbs and I'm very determined! I'm looking forward to going to the beach this summer!
  • Shande_30
    Options
    How long did it take you to lose 102 lbs??
  • beano25
    beano25 Posts: 10
    Options
    count me in, lost 11lb got 46 to go !!!!
  • Lokitaa21
    Options
    I'm glad to see everyone on the same page!!! Its so inspirational.

I'd love to be friends with whomever so request me(:

Also message me and im happy to motivate and help anyone.

Much love to you all<3
  • KellyBurton1
    KellyBurton1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    How long did it take you to lose 102 lbs??

I dont want to discourage you but its been over 2 years. I have lost 44 with MFP since march. I lost 70lbs a few years ago and got stuck with my weight loss. I guess not knowing where or how to go from there and gave up and gain back some of the weight. My sister suggested MFP and off it went from there. I was very happy when I finally reached 100. I still struggle alot with my weightloss even though I know how to do it. I guess the real key is to have motivation, which Im lacking right now. But never give up. Stick with it even when you have bad days or bad weeks. Just remember what it feel like when you feel your best. And remember your worth it!
  • breannk
    breannk Posts: 92
    Options
    i want to lose 45 pounds by july 25th were going on a beach vacation so im will be in a swim suit all day for about a week and i want to look HOT :happy:
  • missliss1102
    missliss1102 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm also looking to lose about 35 pounds by June!
  • MissJennaBelle
    Options
    I had 42lbs to lose it total but its took me 5-6 months just to shift half of that so I'm finding it quite difficult and it seems to be taking ages, hoping to have the other half (further 21lbs) off by summer though... By July at the very latest (hopefully!)