Losing weight and hoping to help feed America!

Options
Well it is that time. I have reached the age of 40 and have no ambition to do anything. I know part of it is my weight-well most of it is my weight.

So I am here to do something about it-and I joined the pound for pound challenge via Biggest Loser-so while I am losing I will be helping to feed America.

I am so glad to have found this site-now if only they had a mobile app for the Palm Phone..

I am currently a factory worker who works third shift-the bonus to this is my husband and I work at the same place and the same shift. So while he doesn't have nearly as much as I do to lose-he is on this journey with me. We are going to start out by doing the Biggest Loser for the WII 3 days a week and then just popping in the WII sports 2-3 days a week and finding various things to do there.

I am really hoping this will be the last time I "start" this journey and it really takes off and I can continue to keep it off!

Looking forward to chatting with all of you.

If any of you would like to join my team at PFPC it is under PFPC Shed The Pounds or start your own team. Each pound pleged is a pound of food for America's hungry!!